How do I become a verified client?
In order to become a verified client, you need to provide the following documents:
- A valid passport/national ID or a driving license – the front and back sides.
- A utility bill or bank statement – the entire page of the document, dated within 6 months, showing your name and full address.
- If the deposit is made via credit card - the credit card used, both front and back sides. Please cover the first 12 digits on the front side and the CVV code (3 digits) on the back side.
- If the deposit is made via e-Wallet or bank transfer – a screenshot of your e-Wallet account profile page (showing your full name, email and e-Wallet ID) or confirmation of the bank transfer deposit.
Simply send digital images of these verification documents to [email protected]
and you will receive an email notification once the documents are processed (it usually takes up to 3 business days).
How do I upload documents?
First log in to your account, then click on the My Profile. After that on Upload Documents tab choose the type of the document you wish to upload and choose the document by clicking Browse button.
What is a proof of identity?
A proof of identity (POI) is one of the documents required for account verification. As per regulation rules, we can accept a passport, national ID or driving license as a proof of identity.
What is a proof of residence?
A proof of identity (POR) is one of the documents required for account verification. As per regulation rules, we can accept a utility bill or bank statement as a proof of residence.
What is an Assessment of Appropriateness?
Upon registration, each client is asked to complete a questionnaire regarding his trading experience, and knowledge in CFD and Forex in order to accommodate the platform to each client's trading needs. In cases where we determine that our services are not well suited for client's level of experience or knowledge, we will notify the client.
Why do I need to provide the documents?
The verification process, as mentioned in our terms and conditions, is an integral part of our regulatory security requirements and is entirely mandatory, as it allows preventing cases of fraudulent activities.
Once I have submitted a proof of identity, will I need to repeat that process for each transaction?
No, once you have submitted the appropriate documents to complete withdrawals or deposits you will not need to repeat the process.
The documents needed for proof of identification are:
- Official ID with picture – Passport/ Driving License/Official Government ID document (not expired).
- Proof of address – Bank or Credit Card Statement/Utility Bill (water, electricity, phone etc.).
- If a credit card was used to deposit funds: Front and back sides of the credit card, showing only the last 4 digits.
*Please note that if a trader uses multiple credit cards to deposit funds, the documents listed above will be required for each credit card.
Clients will be notified by email regarding specific documentation required.
How do I start trading after my account has been verified?
You're free to try all the trading features of our platform on your own or ask your personal Account Manager for assistance. Also, you can find useful information that may help you to start trading in our Education section.
In order to make another deposit, you first need to verify your account.
Your file has been rejected. Please contact customer support.
This action is not available for a demo account.
Switch to your live account, add funds and start trading.